Training & Placement Department
The Training and Placement Department of this University provides guidance and all the assistance for the students in order to achieve their career goals. The Department takes right steps in identifying the demands of the current industry and prepares our students towards this need. Adequate emphasis is given for soft skill development complementing the regular academic programmes.
Aptitude tests and group discussions are conducted at regular intervals to enable the students to improve their performance in competitive exams. The Training Placement Officer who is assisted by ATPO and other faculty and student representatives from all the departments heads this unit. Job oriented courses and special training programmes are regularly conducted. Kalinga University also arranges guest lectures, visiting faculty members for training students and faculty members too, from time to time.
- Nurturing cordial relationship with the Industries, invite them for Campus recruitment drives, organizing technical seminars, workshops and other technical sessions.
- Inviting Industry personnel periodically to enrich the knowledge base of students community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices.
- Maintaining updated database and job profile, recruitment pattern of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and prepare.
- Conducting Vocational Training/Summer Internship with renowned industries and organization.
- Periodic in-house and outsourced training sessions for soft skills, aptitude and technical seminars aiming at making the student community employable.
- Mock-campus interview drives, online aptitude and technical tests to groom students.
- Helping every student in defining his/her career interest through career counseling by guidance lectures of suitable corporate representatives.
- To achieve more than 100% in terms of placements.
- To expose the students to real corporate world by arranging Vocation Practical Training and Projects.
- To organize seminars/leadership programs/workshops of eminent personalities from the corporate world.
The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to provide employment opportunities and market ready training to Students.