As part of the University's support network for Hostel Students:
- Kalinga University as a goodwill gesture provides free of cost transport facility for prayers at Mosque (On Friday) and Church (On Sunday) to our Muslim and Christian students.
- Visit to Temple is organized on demand for our Hindu students.
- During Ramadan, appropriate meal plan is provided to our Muslim students.
- During Navratra's, Navratra meals meal plan is provided to our Hindu Students.
- Meditation Room is available for all students (Hostel + Regular) for meditation or to offer prayers.