International Student Cell
Kalinga University is proud of its culture and traditions and is a home to more than 600 students from various countries, making it a truly International University.
Kalinga University has a separate cell for International students to provide them academic and personal support. The cell creates a bridge between the students and the administration /management. The Cell provides necessary guidelines related to the university to the students.
Functions of the International Student Cell:
The cell assists and guides the students on matters related to:
- Admission formalities
- Hostel allocation
- Issue of offer letters for provisional admission (By International Counselor)
- Issue of Bonafide Certificates
- Guidance to register with Foreign Regional Registration Office (FRRO)
- Extension of VISA
- Addressing any other academic or administrative problem of students
- Student Information System
- Redressal of student grievances
- Issue of all official letters and documents related to International students.