Kalinga University Raipur, Best University in Chhattisgarh UGC-approved

Leave / Sim / Banck A/C Policies

Leave / Sim / Bank A/C Policies

Before availing any leave International Students have to take care of the following points:

  • The students need to submit an application at the International student Coordinator department before booking the travel ticket and have to mention proposed duration of the visit with proper reason.
  • Student should inform the ISC department in written at least 7 days before their travel.
  • Approval from the accounts department is mandatory.
  • Approval from the University Management is mandatory. Further, the University will take an approval from the parents/guardians of the Student before giving approval on leave.
  • Approval for NOC from local FRRO is mandatory before travel.


  1. Leave Application
  2. Proposed duration of stay
  3. Proposed date of travel & return
  4. NOC from FRRO


  1. Students have to carry original Residential Permit and stay VISA with NOC seal from FRRO while traveling.In case the documents are found missing, student may be caught by the police and University will not be responsible for any action taken.
  2. Any extension in the approved leave duration will be charged with a penalty as per the University rules.

Sim Card Policies

  • All the International students are provided with a University approved prepaid service SIM Card on chargeable basis when they reach campus.
  • Student should have 4G compatible device to operate the SIM card.
  • Prepaid Service SIM card has to be returned back after completion of the course.

Bank Accounts/Money Safety

  • Students have to note that only few banks are authorized to open international bank accounts. To know more about it they can contact ISC Department.
  • Students can collect the account opening form from the ISC department and have to submit it personally at the bank.
  • Documents required for opening international bank account :
    1. Copy of Passport & VISA
    2. Copy of valid RP & Stay VISA (If applicable)
    3. 02 passport size photographs.
    4. University approved bonafide letter.
  • International students who have not received their Residential Permit cannot open a bank account. Until then students can deposit any large amount of cash in the University locker.