International Student Cell
Kalinga University is proud of its culture and traditions and is a home to more than 600 students from various countries, making it a truly International University. Kalinga University has a separate cell for International students to provide them academic and personal support. The cell creates a bridge between the students and the administration /management. The Cell provides necessary guidelines related to the university to the students.
Functions of International Student Cell:
- Admission formalities
- Hostel allocation
- Issuing of offer letters for provisional admission
- Issuing of Bonafide Certificates
- Guidance to register with Foreign Regional Registration Office (FRRO)
- Extension of VISA
- Addressing any other academic or administrative problem of students
- Redressal of student grievances
- Issuing University approved prepaid service SIM card on chargeable basis to the Student.
- Helps student to open a bank account in India.